Saturday, January 29, 2011

Weekend Wishes!


Pink and sweet weekend! I fell deeply in love with the rad typewriter from Lemon Shack and gosh would I buy that in an instant if I had the money for it. It's amazing! It doesn't even look real, it's like a cute little toy, but it's a working neat little typewriter and I'd love to write some love letters on that one.

I also fell in love with the jewerly box from By the Wayside. That color just makes me happy. I don't use jewelry much, but I have plenty of bracelets and stuff that could use a proper box for storage.

And finally, dear goodness do I want some of those Cherry Marchmallows rightnow or what?! It's saturday, the day for candy (a tradition since I was a kid) and things cherry-flavored is somewhat of a favorite for me. They don't have much cherry-flavored candy where I live though, I don't think many swedes are into it for some reason.. Odd!

Have a nice weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Saturday is candy day here too. I've found that if kids know they can have candy on one specific day each week they aren't jerks demanding it the rest of the week :)
    I love the vintage luggage and type writer too! I'm a sucker for stuff like that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderfully romantic finds! Thank you so much for featuring my jewelry box. Those marshmallows look scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mm, yes, I'm totally gonna get some marchmallows today! My parents started the tradition of saturday candy when me and my sister were kids, and it was so nice to have that sweetness to look forward to! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's early here but it's never too early for marshmallows! I Love this blog!Thank you for pointing me in it's direction! Thank you for Featuring our typewriter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds! That jewelry box from Bythewayside looks like it would be perfect to fit in a suitcase for travel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I share your love of vintage typewriters; I plan to make one my own one day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, one day I shall have a perfect typewriter in some sweet color and I shall love it to bits! Haha ^_^

    ReplyDelete