Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Faded pink

A little preview of the painting I'm working on at the moment. I made a few mistakes with my last painting and I realized my technique needed to change. Now I'm avoiding heavy layers of paint and use faded washes instead to build up gradients and keep my drawing intact. I hope this will turn out better, it feels better at least.

I feel nervous and kind of messed up today. I received a very nice job-offer yesterday but it goes against everything I've been working for this past year. I'm currently in the middle of a very confused internal debate wether to choose a wise career-move or my own personal dreams. I already kind of know what my choice will be though..

4 comments:

  1. Min kära kära dotter...måste du säga nej till det ena för att kunna göra det andra...kan du kombinera...? Se möjligheter...inga hinder..
    Älskar dig min fina fantastiska Enmi...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I det här fallet så är det så tyvärr. Jag skulle behöva flytta, arbeta heltid med något jag vet att jag är bra på men som jag inte tycker om och inte kunna utveckla den delen av mig själv som jag mår bra av. Jag kan maila och skriva mer. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the new layout :)
    And hope to see the finished version of this!

    ReplyDelete