Thursday, February 24, 2011

Healthy dog, good dog!

My dear little baked potato-dog Chessy is finally declared healthy enough for insurance! Finally! Ever since I got this dog in November there has been trouble. First her inflamed uterus and dramatic surgery and then complications with infection, but today the vet examined her all over and said the magical words: "There is nothing wrong with her.." Sweeeet!

It's such a relief to be able to look at my snoozing, snoring little frenchie and know that she is well and without pain. Today we both fell asleep again after our morning walk and I woke up realizing she had been sleeping on my face, resulting in big red spots all over my cheek and nose. Not very cute, but it was totally worth it. I love having my dog real close to cuddle, luckily she seems to love it too! We make a great team her and I.

3 comments: