Thursday, February 3, 2011

If I were..


-If I were a season, I would be spring.
-If I were a month, I would be August.
-If I were a day of the week, I would be Thursday.
-If I were a time of day, I would be early morning.
-If I were a tree, I would be a pear-tree.
-If I were a land animal, I would be a doe.
-If I were a bird, I would be a sparrow.
-If I were a stone, I would be gray and plain.
-If I were a tool, I would be a paint brush.
-If I were a kind of weather, I would be soft rain.
-If I were a musical instrument, I would be a xylophone.
-If I were a color, I would be golden brown.
-If I were a facial expression, I would be a slight frown.
-If I were an emotion, I would be cautious optimism.
-If I were a sound, I would be the purr of a cat.
-If I were an element, I would be wind.
-If I were a flavor, I would be cinnamon.
-If I were a scent, I would be wet asphalt.
-If I were an object, I would be a tea cup.
-If I were a body part, I would be the eyes.
-If I were a song, I would be "Shelter" by the XX.
-If I were a pair of shoes, I would be fuzzy moon boots.
-If I were a fairy tale, I would be Peter Pan.
-If I were a holiday, I would be midsummer.
-If I were food, I would be a warm cup of soup.
-If I were a place, I would be under a warm blanket.
-If I were a flower I would be a tulip.
-If I were a fruit I would be a pear.
-If I were another person, I would be someone unique.

These questions were grabbed by Talk2theTrees! Check out her answers and her cute blog, okay?

5 comments: