Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sweet Artist: Claire Wendling

Today I got to borrow two gorgeous art books by Claire Wendling from a friend. I'm going to have my nose stuck in these books all night and all day tomorrow for sure. I have to buy one of them for myself because Wendlings style is spot on my taste. She's a french artist like so many others of my favorites, and she's been working within animation and comic books which shows in her dynamic lines and the amazing movement in her drawings. I'll study her style for a while and try to learn as much as I can. I can't believe I didn't know about her until earlier this afternoon. It makes me happy but kind of desperate too, knowing that there must be loads and loads of amazing artists out there yet to be discovered!



2 comments:

  1. Good Morning (i'm on west coast time) Which Books did you get these images from? Which books did you borrow from you friend? I curious I want to find those books;) I love this artist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello! I can't remember the name of the book, it was so long ago, but the images are from her official website if I recall correctly. :) She's amazing!

      Delete