Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sweet Artist: Min Yum



Min Yum is one of those artists that I feel paint at a whole other level, in another universe than me. I am still amazingly inspired by his soft, creamy colors and haunting imagery. He is yet another artist that I found through my husband, thank you J! Mr. Yum is a freelance conceprt artist/illustrator and he's been working on The Chronicles of Narnia amongst other things. His art is worth looking at over and over so make sure to check out his gallery!

So, while speaking of art, I have finally ventured to the art supply store and gotten myself some acrylic gesso to prime my canvases with. As soon as I get some time over from all the schoolwork I have right now I will try it out. I'm really looking forward to painting something right now!

2 comments: