Saturday, February 19, 2011

Weekend Wishes!


The sun is shining today and the day begun with a walk along with J and the bulldog. Yesterday was so sweet. The deadline for the first step in my thesis project was met, and I think it wend well. Me and G and her husband spent the day baking, playing Rock Band 3 and just relaxing.

Today I wish for sugary sweet stuff again. The print of carousel horses makes me swoon. I can't get enough of this theme. Then there is bath-salt for my feet after long walks! I love soaking my feet in really hot water and just breathe. You should try it, it's a super easy way of relaxing and giving yourself a treat. Finally there are the cute tea-party-gloves! Gosh, I have a pot of tea brewing right now but I bet it would tase twice as sweet with these gloves. Nom-nom-nom!

3 comments: