Saturday, February 26, 2011

Weekend Wishes!


This weekend is all about fairy tales and mysteries. I fell in love with 'the hapless prince' picture by meluseena as soon as I saw it. It sparks my imagination and inspiration like crazy. There is something truly magical about carousel horses and fae-royalty.

I'm also in love with the key pendant by Kica Bijoux. Keys are so mysterious in themselves since they lead somewhere. They can lock and they can open up. I imagine this key leads to some ancient, mysterious treasure.

Finally the delicate necklace by Christy Beck captured my heart. It looks so fragile and light! Feathers and leaves.. I long for spring to bring the leaves back to the trees now. Soon, very soon I hope.

Check out the rest of these shops. Their items are all magical.

4 comments: