Thursday, February 17, 2011

What we deserve

I'm working like mad on my thesis . The deadline is tomorrow and I have everything finished except a few little problems with page numbers and such crap. Whenever I get some time over I paint and I think I'll be able to show you the results and some progress pictures very soon. Until then however I dug up some photos from this late summer and it made me think back.




We deserve all the good things in life. We might feel like shit sometimes, or maybe most of the time even, but it's not true. None of us are shit and we deserve to take our time to be friendlier towards ourselves. I'm thinking about this because of my own thoughts and concerns I have about friends. We are all creative amazing people in one way or another and we need to remember that a bit more often. Talk to yourself the same way you would talk to your best friend. You deserve that!

3 comments: