Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Entangled

I need a haircut. I can't run my fingers through my hair without running into knots and tangled little braids that seem to appear by themselves. I haven't cut my hair in over a year I think. Mostly because I haven't really thought much about it and because I haven't had the spare money to actually afford a haircut! Yesterday I found a lump of hair that had almost formed a dreadlock back in my neck though, so I think I should take the leap and get this entangled mess sorted out as soon as I can.

This sketch was made during some presentations at school. I held mine without problem, but I hate standing in front of a crowd to talk. I think most people sort of do. Now I'm safely back at home though, and I'm going to spend the rest of the day lazily snoozing and scribbling.

2 comments:

  1. I get dreads sometimes in the back of my hair, and my housemate ends up making me brush my hair or doing it for me o.O
    I think I'm just lazy ^^
    Well... too busy doing work or napping.

    Cool sketch, she looks all impish :)

    ReplyDelete