Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lomography Loves!


I'm lying in bed with my laptop, looking for beautiful images to brighten my somewhat rainy day. It's one of those days where all energy just has gone missing and I can't do much else than cuddle up underneath my blankets and stare at the ceiling. Still, it feels ok, and I like to have these days too.

It all started when my dog wrestled me down onto the kitchen floor and sat on top of my chest, staring at me with her big eyes. Up until that point I was at least active enough to write some things for school. Damned that bulldog, she always tempts me into sleepiness. What can I do though? It's impossible to resist the idea of snuggling up with her to use her back as a furry white pillow and just snooze the afternoon away. It's pretty sweet.

3 comments: