Monday, March 14, 2011

Things I shouldn't be doing..

Another character portrait from my role playing adventures, sheesh, I just can't stop myself!

So this wicked-looking guy is Vincent, my guild-leader. Why shouldn't I be drawing this? Well, because I should be drawing other stuff for school! The irony of it all? I should be drawing other character illustrations from world of warcraft - for school! Yeah, I do enjoy playing games and analyze them to get my university graduation, but mixing a hobby with serious business has it's downsides too. It makes me tired and confused. What is for school, what is personal? How do I deal with all the emotions pulling my hair in different directions? How do I make this blog-post to make sense?

Okay, I'll stop now and write something useful for my thesis instead. But first: Coffee!

3 comments: