Saturday, March 5, 2011

Weekend Wishes!


I know I always go on and on about spring, but this time It might be true! The sun is shining so bright outside and when I was walking with the bulldog I noticed trickling water underneatha ll the ice and snow. I found myself looking at all the clear spots for little green things that might have dared to peek out into the world.

All the items on this weekends wishlist share that spring feeling that I'm longing for. They also share the colors I want in my new bedroom! I'm saying "new" because we´re moving the bed into the livingroom and moving the computers into the old bedroom that will now become my studio! This though means that the entire livingroom will be transformed into a bedroom and I want pale pink and brown all over the place! J hates pink, but he'll just have to deal with it. I haven't told him yet.

2 comments: