Thursday, April 21, 2011

And some more..


I've had my mind glued to school and Deadzone lately, so there hasn't been a lot of diversity to my posts. Well good news is that I've been insanely productive, producing at least one and a half finished picture each day besides the little bundles of quick concepts I'm making on the side.

Tomorrow me, J and the bulldog will be going out to the in-laws to celebrate easter holidays. I predict loads of candy and hopefully some sleeping in the sun outside on the grass. When I tried to sleep outside on the grass with Chessy here outside my apartment, she just ran over to scare a tiny chihuahua and her owners. I had a nice talk with them though, two little girls who wanted to know everything about my dog and why she has no tail (she has a tail, it's just too small to be seen)

I'll try to squeeze in an early weekend-wishes post tomorrow before traveling away. Otherwise I'll probably be back on monday people! Happy easter times to all!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Emmy,

    You should edit the "info" about Deadzone on Fcaebook. Right now it says: You may not (word missing) any image on this page in any way without permission.
    © Emmy Wahlbäck & Matthew Joy - Deadzone.

    Awesome pics!

    /Saxen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eep! You´re totaly right, I'll try to get ahold of my facebook-man, since I'm not the one in charge of the page. Thank's for the heads up Sax! ^^

    ReplyDelete