Monday, April 11, 2011

Another one?

The beginning of a new week. It never ceases to surprise me. It's almost as If I'm always expecting my existence to end by the end of the week. It's nothing I think much about, but I can't see very far ahead in time, or imagine it, so it feels as if it won't happen. The future feels unreal, doesn't that sound deep?

My sweet bulldog keeps me grounded and happy. She's always there when I need cuddles in the middle of schoolwork or if I start to doubt a drawing I'm working on. She doesn't have a clue what I'm doing, but she's a great support nevertheless.

I haven't got any real plans now. I just know I have some e-mails I really need to reply to, and that I probably should do some laundry. Interesting huh? About as interesting as this blog-post.

1 comment: