Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Gloom

Perhaps it's the stress of having to finish school. It might also be that my apartment is a mess and I don't have the energy to fix it. I'm gloomy.

Now, this happens from time to time, so I'm used to it. The question is, how to I get over it so that I can actually start working on school-stuff again? I desperately need to finish now, and the final deadline is closing in on me. I can't just lie around on the couch with my nose pressed against my dogs tummy all day, even though that's what I'd like to do most.

Tomorrow me and G are going out for a picnic, which is pretty awesome. We haven't seen each other in a while, so I'm looking forward to it! I'll bring my camera along and see if I can snap some pretty pictures.

So what about the gloom? I'll just try to forget about it for now. Let it rest like a fat cat somewhere in my mind, spreading it's gloomy fur all over the place. If I think of it like that, it doesn't feel so bad anymore.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah I know that feeling. I got some projects on the side going on right now and I really feel that I want focus on them but then there are these tests and all the writing that has to get done asap :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel a lot better soon!
    At least the picnic should be a good time to relax and hopefully you will have a day without having to worry as much about the stressful stuff!
    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vi bestämmer en dag så kan jag komma och hjälpa dig göra fint! :) kan ta med lite färg också om du har nått som behöver bli vitt :) Har massor av kläder som du kan få kolla på också om du vill! Kram kram kram kram kram kram kram kram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your support ^^ I'm sure I'll get over this pretty soon. I have loads of happy stuff happening in the future, so I just need to get past this.

    Eliiin! Du får komma hit när du vill! :D Du vet att jag ska flytta till Malmö va? Jag ska rensa bort allt gammalt fult (kläder, saker, stuffs..) och bara spara det fina! :D Jag är säker på att något behöver målas om också, hehee :D *kramar*

    ReplyDelete