Monday, April 4, 2011

Hyperventilate

Chessy starts to hyperventilate in the morning. She doesn't stop until after her walk and her breakfast nom-nom's. It stresses me out, but I deal with it. I understand she just needs some morning relief, I just wish she could start scratching at the door or something equally normal. Having a hyperventilating dog in your face the moment you wake up sort of puts you up for a day of stress. Hopefully today won't be such a day. I plan on fixing some things with my thesis and then draw, draw, draw because it's so much fun right now. I have to take care of this creative flow while it lasts.

And remember cuties, never force your creativity until the point where it stops being fun. It ruins you slowly from the inside. Listen to old, wise, lady Emmy now, 'kay? Sweet!

1 comment: