Tuesday, April 19, 2011

More Deadzone


I'm working on mood-pieces of the main characters for Deadzone - London. We now have a facebook page too, worth checking out for sure. The story is in progress and soon the work of actually story-boarding the graphic novel will start. I'm really excited since I've never done this before. I've had loads of small projects that have ended up as nothing, but I have a good feeling this time, and very good help from my writer.

I love drawing in this style too, inspired by animation. I'm using flat grayscale colors and a kind of cel shaded style with shadows and light. I want the lines to to the work. Ah, I have loads of other characters to draw still! Right now they are just scribbly concepts. Some of them can be found on facebook though, so go there if you´re curious people!

3 comments: