Sunday, May 15, 2011

Difference tween my Gun n' my Pistol

I'm exhausted, but last night I went looking for inspirational images and ended up packing my own inner visual library full of new things. The result is this speedy painting that I decided to leave rather unfinished because I like the look of it. The title is from a song by Puscifer.

Other than this I'm working on a commissioned piece and of course, deadzone stuff whenever I get time for it. There is so much being created for deadzone that I can't show yet since that would just ruin the whole surprise of actually reading the thing once it's finished. I don't want to hand out any spoilers! Have patience though, the process of creating this graphic novel has really only just begun, and it it sure will take some time to get it done.

4 comments:

  1. Aaahuuuu this is great - the colours and the painting style... Puscifer is Maynard's current band isn't it? I think I recognise the name :s
    But, ja. Can't wait to see the new Deadzone stuff and more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it is! I love his voice. Puscifer has some naughty names for their stuff, haha! But I love the sound of their songs and they inspire me a lot fo deadzone too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahaaa, I'll have a listen :)
    Also, I feel like listening to Tool now too ^^;;
    Are you free from uni/written work now? I can't wait to be... tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete