Sunday, May 22, 2011

Going home

Today is the last day in the small house in the forest with Lise. It feels kind of sad, this has been a very sweet vacation with a lot of nice talking and just sitting around in the sun. I haven't been this relaxed in a long time and it's gotten me to think a lot. Both good and bad things. A bittersweet vacation indeed.

When I get home, real life take over again, and i have to finish school, pack my things for the move and make sure that everything works out as it should. It's a bit stressful, and to be honest I'm not looking forward to going home at all. But things will change from now on, and soon I'll be a full time working artist. No school, no pressure except for the need to create and sell my art. We'll see how that goes. Now I'll enjoy the last hours of relaxation before I take the train back home.

2 comments: