Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Rare smile

I almost never smile in pictures. I think I look stupid. I'm trying to get over that, so now I'm showing you one of those rare smiles.

The last few days have been chaotic for my confused mind. A whole lot of things are changing in my life, and it's gotten me to think a lot. A whole lot, maybe too much thinking? Anyway, I've also learned things. Don't hold back on the things you are thinking, be honest with yourself and do what feels right for you, but don't make hasty decisions that may ruin everything you've ever worked for. Sounds obvious? Well, these are things I'll have to keep in mind in the future at least, and maybe we all need reminders now and then. I want to thank the friends that have supported me in my short and intense little breakdown and tell you all, I'm fine now. I'll try to smile a bit more. the future is looking bright and clear.

5 comments:

  1. Love you and your smile! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. More of this please ;) You know I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You stated it perfectly! Your smile is beautiful and you should smile more because, well, think about it. Would you think that a person who constantly frowns could live a positive life? Or how about a person who curses all the time? Probably not. Life is meant to be enjoyed and I am glad that you have confronted what affects us all.

    :) I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete