Monday, May 2, 2011

The sweetest treasures

This morning I went to the tea-shop and got myself new, sweet flavors and scents to enjoy. It felt like walking home with a bag full of treasures, because I always get happy when I drink tea. Today I got my regular bag of Chaï and a new take on Earl Gray, with a hint of vanilla and cream to the flavor. I also got a bag of Blueberry Cream-tea for Lise when she comes over to Sweden to visit me! It's one of my favorites, so I want to share it with her.

I'm thinking I should write a list today. Clear out some of the mess inside my head as everything is in there at once, screaming and demanding attention. If I get stressed out and anxious about it I won't get anything done!

I took some time to paint 'Withering', my current acrylic project. It's taking it's time, but I enjoy working slow on it. I feel that the painting deserves that. Do you have any projects going on?

5 comments:

  1. Aaah, we have a tea/coffee shop in our town and it smells amazing! I've never tried Chai - is it a black / green / white tea? I usually drink Chinese teas and also lemon tea :)

    Can't wait to see Withering finished, I bet it'll be amazing!

    Currently I'm working on a print series and a watercolour illustration assignment. I think I'm going to also work on Japanese in my spare time, maybe start a Japanese blog. I need to take some breaks between work but at the same time would like to be productive! So I decided, I'll learn something fun :)


    Good luck with your list and your work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, prints! Gah, I should really get working on selling prints. I have something going on though, but I don't want to reveal anything in case it doesn't work out ^^

    Chai can be bought as all kinds, black, green and white! :D I usually drink the black kind. I haven't tried the others yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't sold any before really, I do traditional printing at the moment rather than digital (part of our uni course). I hope after I finish uni, I can be established enough to sell some digital prints!

    I'll have a look out for chai next time I go to the tea & coffee shop ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. woooh! I cant wait to see you again, E! it'll be so great! and you bought us tea! *hugs loads*

    ReplyDelete