Monday, June 27, 2011

The art of being sleepy

I'm getting things done, I promise, I just don't have anything that's worth showing at the moment, except of course for my own exceptionally sleepy face, so there!

So a bit of a life update then perhaps? What's going on? What am I doing? How the hell will the future unfold itself, huh?! Well, let me tell you a bit.

I'm currently staying as a guest at my fathers place in the city where I was born and where I grew up. Since I barely know anyone here I spend almost all day inside, drawing. I'm currently working on commissions and work for magazines and Bloodline Champions, which is why I don't have anything to show. I'm also working like crazy on Bittersweet Comics so there you can see some new art of mine if you want.

In August I am moving into my own little student apartment and I'll probably be starting to study for a masters degree in "serious games" where I'll keep on studying role play in MMORPG's but on a deeper level than before. Before school starts however I'm traveling to Scotland to meet new friends, take lots of photos and just experience new and awesome things. It's going to be really exciting and I'm kind of proud that I dare to do this, being a person who's secluded herself for ages, not even daring to travel short distances across town to meet friends because of shyness. I'm getting braver, and a bit more free of worries I think.

I'm turning 23 now in July, and I'm aiming to keep on doing what I love, and hopefully be able to share it all if you until you grow tired of me! My Etsy shop has to be put on ice for a while before I get my own place and can unpack all my boxes. I'm going to LOVE moving into my new place, decorating it and making it into my own art studio. I just need a bed and lots and lots of art supplies. I'll let you see the whole process probably. <3

Now, me and my sleepy face will go rest in bed.

3 comments: