Friday, June 10, 2011

Bittersweet Comics Online

On the side of all-serious-and-dark Deadzone, me and Matthew Joy are working on a webcomic featuring me, him and two other cool scottish dudes. The comic is simply about us fighting against evil AI, trying to take over the world. Being hardcore gamer-heroes, we get conscripted to fight against this evil inside various video games. We even get awesome weapons, mine is the Pencilator! I can draw cute stuff with it.
Check it out on Facebook or on DeviantArt!

4 comments:

  1. Cuuuute drawing style!
    The amount of work you're producing currently makes me feel all motivated too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I hope I can infect you with my productivity. I don't know what's up actually, I just draw and draw and draaaaw. O__O Like a crazy person! (my hand hurts though.. should take a break)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been spending most of my free time drawing (or looking at other artists ....) ^^
    But I don't have a scanner at the moment so it's a little frustrating, hehe :)
    Let's keep it up!
    (okay, maybe some breaks for food and computer games~)

    ReplyDelete