Thursday, June 30, 2011

Heat


The summer is certainly here for real, and I don't know what to think of it. The heat is not something I enjoy at all, but I took a sweet walk today, letting my ghostly white legs feel some sun. I've started to get a modest amount of freckles on my nose which makes me happy. I love freckles.

Next week I won't be in Sweden anymore, and If Scotland is half as rainy as they say it is, I'm going to love it there. I'd pick rain and cold over hot sunshine any day, because that's just the way I am. Sitting inside, looking out through a wet, rain stained window is more my thing. I think my dog would prefer it too, she collapsed into a little panting heap on the floor as soon as we got inside. She won't be coming along with me to Scotland though, poor thing. She gets a vacation with my grandmother instead.

Now I'll get back to commissions, I have a picture in the works that I can't wait to share once it's done!


2 comments: