Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I wanna eat your cinnamon rolls

I thought this place needed some more cute colors after all the black and white I've posted recently, so I picked up this old drawing I had of one of my cinnamon girls and finished it! I'm drinking coffee, feeling hyper, childish and happy! I feel like dancing and jumping and scream-laughing because I'm all excited! Things just feel very good today.

I'm listening to so much music lately, me and my headphones. It's like rediscovering life a bit. Seriously! It feels like that. I'm breaking out of a shell I've been living in for ages, and I feel like screaming to all of the world to join me in some kind of huge party to celebrate life in general. Okay, so maybe I had a little too much coffee and I'm hyperactive, but shit, I won't complain. I'm just happy today!

3 comments: