Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sweet Picks!


I decided to start a new regular feature post habit! I'm a serious picture-addict, and I could probably watch beautiful art and photography for hours and hours without growing tired of it. Sometimes I just feel like sharing all these beautiful things I find without no real reason behind it other than the sake of beauty. So 'Sweet Picks' will feature random sweet picks of pics, as simple as that.

Today has been kind of difficult. I'm waiting for things that will happen in the future, and I can't stand the waiting anymore. I know it will be worth it once I get what I want, but it's still a bit like torture every day knowing, not just yet.. Art is a decent enough distraction though, and these images are so beautiful. Make sure to click the links for the artists full galleries!

1 comment: