Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Things are messy but sweet


I haven't been writing a lot lately, mostly because I've been traveling around, packing, unpacking, sorting things out. Also I've been working on commissions and illustrations like crazy, and some of that stuff can't be shown to the public, so I'm creating lots of art I'd like to share, but I can't.

Anyway, yesterday I was sorting all my clothes out to see what I wanted to save and what I could give away and what is just.. trash. It was a lot of fun actually, and the bulldog thought it was kind of nice to snooze amongst the piles of pink ruffled skirts, threadless-tees and scarves in all colors and patterns.

I haven't written a lot about what's happened in my life because I just feel like it's private. Everything is working out fine though, and me and J are going separate ways as friends. I hope that in the future we can still know each other as the amazing cool artists that we are and remember all the fun we´ve shared. It's not an end, it's just the beginning of something new.

Now, I still have loads of work to do, and some deadlines to keep. The future holds lots of excitement for me, and I just got the contract for a tiny student apartment and also the possibility of a teachers position at the University. I'd be teaching art! This sparked an idea that I might make into reality at some point if there is any interest for it. E-courses in art, photography and image editing? I'd put together fun and creative assignments, give tips and tricks and show my own process. Sound like anything that would be interesting for you?

3 comments:

  1. Aaaaa, lovely!
    Grats on getting the apartment, here's to hoping you get the job too! I thought about making some sort of on-line guide on art - related things, but I think the main thing I'd be saying to people would be 'practise!' ^^
    I think it would be a fun project to do, definitely! If you need any help or contributions let me know ^^;;;; That is, if I can be of any use o_O

    I think my wardrobe needs a big purge, too... but that might leave me with very few clothes =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to take some e-courses from you! You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete