Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Working like crazy

I got a big work assignment right now that I'm pouring all my energy into, and it feels really good. Now all that is missing is my own art studio to sit in instead of my dads kitchen, but that will come eventually, I'll just have to remain patient. Right now I'm really happy that oppurtunities come on knocking and that people like my art enough to pay me to do it, which supports me and keeps me going. It's such a huge boost of confidence to know that my plans to become a full time freelancing illustrator haven't failed.. yet. We'll see how things go once I start paying my own rent, ha!

But lets not worry, right? While I work, you can enjoy a random snail with a rocket launcher I did once while chatting with a certain dude who always have some idea for me to play around with. Now though, coffee and work, here I come!

4 comments:

  1. Yeeees, keep up the great work!
    I'm a little jealous of you living your dream... but I have one more year left of uni before I can start, heheh... probably for the best (I need the practice).

    Take care and keep producing awesomeness :)
    Ganbatte kudasai :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That final year is great for building up a plan. Hopefully you won't have to move home to your parents due to unexpected happenings right after graduation! XD You'll get there sooner than you think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouraging words - it's looking more and more likely that I will be returning home though, with the current jobs climate. We'll see though ;D

    ReplyDelete