Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Breakfast on the train station

Today I went on a short visit back to Skövde to meet up with G and fix some stuff. I had to get up really early to catch the train and ended up getting a tasty tasty sandwich and a cup of hot cinnamon latte. So then I sat there on the platform enjoying this while daydreaming and listening to old mp3's. Now I'm home again and I feel exhausted. I could just go to sleep, but it's my mothers birthday today, Love you mom! <3 So there might be something special happening later tonight. Until then... rest.

5 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Sara :) I found you on deviantart a while back and have been following your blog for about a month now. I dont have a blog so I didnt know I could comment until a few weeks ago, haha. I think your art is really inspirational! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack min älskade unge!!!! LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOO :)
    Torsdag firar vi...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it was a good trip! Love the scarf, too =)
    Rest well and enjoy your evening ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, that makes me really happy to hear Sara! :D

    @Mamma: Det gör vi! Eftersom jag var på tåget hela dagen igår, haha!

    @Elysia: It was a really nice little day trip, and tomorrow my real trip begins! :O Exciting!

    ReplyDelete