Thursday, July 7, 2011

Glamorous and light headed

Me, little sister and mom are taking it easy in Gothenburg, drinking some pink champagne and celebrating both me and my mother having our birthdays now these days. Hers on the fifth, mine on the ninth.

I decided to take a bath to relax and brought my champagne with me like a true glamorous.. uhm, something. Well, it felt glamorous up until the point where I almost passed out on the bathroom floor because I couldn't handle the heat. God, I'm still feeling all light headed and weak. But we´re going out to dinner soon, and after that I'll go to sleep early and prepare for an entire day of traveling tomorrow. By this time tomorrow I'll be getting on a train from Edinburgh to Aberdeen, ready to enjoy the view of the entire east coast along the way, trying to handle my own nervousness.


2 comments: