Monday, July 11, 2011

So uhm.. Scotland!

This is seriously the first thing I saw when I stepped off the bus from the airport in Edinburgh. The second thing I saw was the rain, and then I heard some thunder, and then I had a long day on a train before I got to Aberdeen. Since then I've been really busy, and blogging might not be as regular these two weeks as it usually is. Partly because I'll be around being busy, and partly because my laptop battery will die soon and I still haven't been able to get any power adapter to work. If I don't there might not be able to write at all.

Now I'm being distracted by Matthew dressing up in my clothes, saying something about "the dark side" so I better go.. NOW HE'S HITTING ME, HELP!

5 comments:

  1. "My clothes" means a scarf that I was using as a hood...to do my Emperor Palpatine impression...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha ... sounds like you're having a good time :) My friend goes to Edinburgh College of Art - the college and the town are excellent ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are having a lot of fun, and discussing deadzone in person is so much better than doing it online. :3 I wanna see more of Ediburgh, might taker some more pictures on my way back. Although right now I kind of dont want to go back at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww... well at least you could probably visit again... right? :)

    ReplyDelete