Thursday, July 7, 2011

They are real...

Tomorrow I'm going to Gothenburg to meet my sister, celebrate my birthday, my moms birthday and just life in general. After that, I'm going straight to Scotland, so my traveling begins in just a few hours. Now this has me very nervous, well, insanely nervous actually.

I met Matthew in World of Warcraft and ended up as his assassin apprentice. A few weeks later I made a portrait of his character Vincent, and well, I think it was since then we´ve been discussing making something together. A picture of mine spawned the ideas that became Deadzone and I knew I'd have to go meet this guy, and now I'll be standing there this friday! In real life! Now for those who don't know, real life means when there is no computer in between. I'm not kiddin' you! It means you can actually see each other without having to fit your face into a little webcam-square!

So yeah, the comic pretty much explains what my reaction will be when I meet the guys from my comic in real life. And oh yeah, they will all realize the mistake they made when they invited a shy, nervous retard from Swedurrr....

4 comments:

  1. Wheee, I'm sure you'll have a blast!
    I hope all of you will have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shy??
    The tentacles disagree. ;P

    Enjoy Scotland, but not as much as you'll enjoy Ireland when you come visit me [and you better!!]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I may not be shy online, but when there is no computer inbetween well.. :O SHY! And of course I'll come to ireland! Yah!

    ReplyDelete