Saturday, July 30, 2011

Weekend Wishes!


On Monday I'm moving into my new place and I'm beyond excited about it. I'm very thankful that I've been able to stay at my fathers place for this period of time, but I'm 23 years old and I moved away from home when I was 16. I seriously can't stand not having my own place, it makes me itch and panic. However, tomorrow is the last day and I'll be packing all my stuff, taking my Scotsman with me and build my new nest with all my pretty teacups, my collection of fawn-figurines and my cute pink quilt and all the pillows and cuteness I have gathered over the years. I miss my stuff. It's been in boxes for far too long.

I'm terribly short of money at the moment. It's scary how close I am to having absolutely nothing at all at the moment, and no matter how hard I work, all that money dissapears into address changes, internet connections, rent, new furniture and food. Well, those are things I would get if I could afford them. Now I think I'm down to rent, and possibly food. I might pick internet over food on my list of priorities though, since internet can bring me new money. Well, all I can do is keep on working on commissions and hope I can pay my mom back for the money she lent me for rent. Sorry I'm such a miserable poor artist at the moment. I'll try to cheer up.

1 comment: