Sunday, August 7, 2011

I wonder..

..What will the future be like? Tomorrow I'm seeing Matthew off as he returns to Scotland to swim around in Irn Bru while I stay here in swedeland. I'll be cuddling with my dog from here on, and that's good and all, but I have to admit I'm kind of scared about living all alone. I've never done it before. I've never had my own place and now that I do, I'm all excited and nervous at the same time.

When I'm on my own I tend to work a lot, and I'm planning to paint, and I've got some small new items to put up in my shop. I have a few things I need to get for myself to be able to work properly though. An ironing board, my sewing machine and light bulbs so that I can see after the sun goes down. I have to count my coins and see what I can afford. Tomorrow I'm going on a short trip to Gothenburg to wave my Scotsman goodbye, then I'm on my own.. To adventure!

3 comments: