Thursday, August 11, 2011

Little sweet things

I made this mini painting last week. A tiny cinnabun girl with a pretty red heart between her paws. It's up in my Etsy shop already and I'm planning to make more of these.

Right now I'm in a bit of an unsteady emotional state though, and to create these little sweet things to sell, I sort of need my happiness or at least a bit of hope. I'll surely get that stuff back eventually, but right now everything feels really really bad. I'm trying not to dwell on it and let it affect me too much, but it's difficult to ignore away. Well, I'll just wait it away instead and hopefully good things will happen soon.

6 comments:

  1. JAG VILL HA DEN LILLA BULLTJEJEN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, naaaw! ^__^ Jag kan göra en till dig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jaaa :D fast jag kan betala! När jag får lön... GOS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hon finns nog kvar då, det brukar inte vara någon stor rush för att köpa mina grejer, om den är såld då så kan jag göra en ny till dig!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love looooveee this cute mini canvas! Hope you feel better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete