Monday, August 29, 2011

Oh oh, exciting!

Despite my fears and worries, things seem to be moving forward and stuff is happening. Sure, it's a lot of hard work and I feel stressed out about it like crazy, but I'm motivated right now and damned ready to just take a step forward, in my art and in my life. Phew, those are big words, but seriously, it's true. It's about time I gain some confidence and self assurance. I've spent way too much time feeling bad, feeling like what I do will never get me anywhere. I've been stuck for such a long time.

This picture is a random girl I painted for a video tutorial I was about to make, but my video editing program was, well, it sucked... I'll probably make another attempt at a video of my art progress soon, but I'll need the time. Right now my time is spent working. Working I tells ya!

3 comments:

  1. Darn det hade varit så spännande att se en video!! Hoppas vi får se en framöver, och stort lycka till med allt du arbetar med just nu! Se - saker händer... ;) Kram från Ellinor (Eteria-Stockphoto på DA)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I adore all your art! You are so talented! I follow you on deviantart too. C:
    You are amazing.

    - love Scarlet

    ReplyDelete