Friday, August 12, 2011

Oh well..

I still haven't unpacked my boxes so there are no pretty pictures of my apartment yet. Who knows when or ever if that will happen. Sometimes I promise things I shouldn't promise. But I do have a picture of my companion, little miss derp-faced bulldog!

I'm kind of lost at the moment, all my thoughts and emotions in a big messy heap and I have no idea where to turn or what to do to fix that. I'm hoping it will come to me eventually and that this sense of whatever it is, will just go away soon. It's not very strange that I feel bad considering everything that's happened in my life this summer, but I just wish I could skip ahead in time and not have to deal with this stuff. I could try to say something deep and wise about my situation, but I can't come up with anything, so I'll try to draw instead.

4 comments:

  1. Hope all the confusion and bad feelings will go away soon! Maybe once you're all set up, unpacked and working on stuff you enjoy you will feel better? :)

    Chessie is always so cute ;_; ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute dog! I am sure everything will feel better soon, just hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 to you both! ^__^ I'm sure things will be better soon too, I'm just a very sensitive and confused individual in general and since my life has kind of turned upside down I guess it's only natural to feel like this. I have my dog and I have nice people telling me conforting things so I'll be fine I think.

    ReplyDelete