Friday, August 5, 2011

Sorry!

I'm used to being online and active all day long, every day of the week, but for the last month I've been kind of uprooted and cut off from my usual habits. In a way that has been great, beyond awesome really considering what I've been doing instead, such as traveling and meeting new sweet people, but it also makes me itch a little when I can't log in and I want to get back into my normal routine of creativity and sharing.

I have some plans for next week since that is when I will be alone again, here in my new apartment, on my own for real for the first time in my life. To avoid going crazy or all gloomy and lonely, I will probably be drawing, painting and sewing like never before (well, sewing once I manage to find my sewing machine) My Etsy shop will finally open up again, I've missed it a lot. I will start painting traditionally again, hopefully finishing my piece 'withering' soon. I'll try to bring my camera with me more often to snap pictures of my life and of course I'll be working on bittersweet comics and deadzone. I have plenty of things to occupy myself with. So sorry for being absent and a bit confused. I will most likely keep on being confused, but I'll be able to share my confusion with all of you. Neat huh?!

2 comments: