Sunday, August 14, 2011

Weekend Wishes!


Today my mom was here and helped me unpack the last boxes, put curtains up and clean in my new apartment. It feels so good to be able to walk across the floor without stumbling over stuff. I'm decorating my walls and trying to make it feel like a proper home. My dog helps a lot in her own grunting snoring way, and at least I have someone to hug at night. I'm 23 but this still feels like the first time I've moved away from home for real. Have you moved out yet? How did it feel? Right now everything scares me and I've never felt so miserable and lonely ever. Yeah, I can admit that, because I don't think I'm alone in feeling that way. At least today I started to slowly feel some creativity creeping back and I did some acrylic painting. I'm making slow progress. In other news, some leaves outside my window have gone yellow. Autumn is coming.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't properly moved out before ... I'd love to experience it but I think I'd get lonely very quickly! After uni I would like to try and move to a different city, if not a different country... glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LAURA TUDOR got a PEWTER ...DEEEEEEEEEEEL!
    LAURA TUDOR got a CUTER.......MEEEEEEEEEEEL!
    LAURA TUDOR got a SCOOTER.......REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!
    HOLYYWOOD- BOLLYWOOD...........KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!
    With Ward.

    ReplyDelete