Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Back and forth

I woke up this morning, got kicked out of bed and went to make some coffee. I've read a book while I'm here about creating and selling your art online and it's really inspired me to try to get some more energy to get things going for real with my artwork and handmade items and how I sell them. I've been kind of distracted, doing other things and focusing on just figuring out things about my life in general, so the small cute things I normally focus on have kind of gotten pushed aside.

Hopefully, when I go back to Sweden I will be able to keep my focus and keep all the inspiration and energy I've gathered here in Scotland and transfer it into creativity. I know that the more I work on my art, the happier I get, and I just have to remember that when I lie there in bed with a heavy heart and sad thoughts. My mood goes up and down, back and forth and it has always been like that. I think it's something I'll have to learn to live with, but I also know that I can stay happy for longer periods of time when I get into a creative haze. The mornings I go up and sit down to make a page in my art journal or when I take my camera out while I walk Chessy. It doesn't have to be a masterpiece a day, it's just the small things that matter when it comes to staying happy.

This feels like a rambling post of me just sharing my random thoughts, but I needed to get it out. Now I'll try to enjoy my last full day with Matthew without sadness and just fill it with pillow fights, sweet food and happiness!

3 comments: