Thursday, September 1, 2011

Back to Scotland!

Things happened, jobs, school, plans for the future, and suddenly I couldn't go back to Scotland in October as planned. I was so confused and sad and didn't know what to do, but... Things happened that made it possible for me to go back there now instead! I'm actually going tomorrow morning, arriving in Scotland in the afternoon. I'm really excited but strangely calm today.

I still have a whole lot of things to figure out when it comes to deciding what to do with my life. How to work, what to do with my dog, will I keep on studying or should I focus all my time on my jobs instead? It's difficult and I really have no clue at the moment. Two weeks in Scotland might set my mind straight, or fuzz it up even more, I don't know. I do know however that I'm going to be a very happy girl tomorrow.

3 comments: