Thursday, September 22, 2011

Coffee Stains

I've been sadly inactive online this week, all because of work. But the good news is that it's friggin' fantastic work! I can honestly say that I love my job and right now I can get over the grudge of having to wake up super early because I feel happy about getting into my little office to paint all day.

So, I'm working for this game studio called Coffee Stain Studios. I'm working as a 2D artist, doing promotional material and other funny little things for the game Sanctum. It feels great because I was in this little group of game developers right at the start when Sanctum was just a school project at our university, and now it's a real company with real offices filled with creativity and, of course, coffee stains. I've already lost a nice hoodie to the washing machine due to a coffee-related accident.

Well, I'm at my office now so I better get back to work. Right now the pictures are all a bit secret, but I'll be able to share some cool stuff soon.

6 comments:

  1. Det låter så roligt! Njuut!! Puss på dig syster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ;_; It all sounds super-awesome! Glad you're enjoying your work and hope that I can someday do similar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just seen your awesome work on DeviantArt. Just wanted to stop by and let you know how much I've enjoyed looking at it. (Sorry about the deleted comment above, it's been a long day and I was making stupid spelling mistakes, lol).

    ReplyDelete