Monday, September 5, 2011

Spirit Tree - in progress

I am currently working on improving my portfolio and learning new things. This is one of the pieces I've been spending a lot of time on lately, and it still isn't finished. It's a challenge and it's really fun at the same time, to try things I otherwise don't think about drawing. In the future you'll probably see a lot of art from me that's not what I normally do. I'm getting a lot of help and inspiration from Matthew who comes up with amazing stories for me to illustrate, or stories about what I have already drawn.

I have so many photos now that I want to share from this trip, but I haven't been able to get them into my computer yet, so we'll see when I can show you the castle ruin I got to visit the other day. If I manage to get some more energy later tonight I'll start working on another portfolio piece that's in my head. Exciting!

3 comments: