Monday, October 31, 2011

Grasp

I did a livestreaming of this piece. It's got music from the new album of Puscifer, a favorite band of mine with music that really fit the mood I wanted in my image as well as the mood I am in at the moment.

Life is incredibly odd and complex for me right now. Not practically, just emotionally, and it's all kinds of strange. I feel like there are no safe havens left, nobody to talk to that won't influence my emotions one way or another and I feel like I owe everyone so much that I want to collapse under the pressure. It's probably not like that in reality, it's just how it feels.

2 comments:

  1. Wopsie, I didn't see this post. I love the new theme you're using for your pictures, and colours you're using. It's very nice combination. Can't wait to see more of your art. And hopefully soon you'll get to do more of your private stuff and get lost in the awesomeness of it.

    Miss you sweetie

    ReplyDelete