Monday, October 31, 2011

Sanctum and a little celebration!

I can finally share some more work related art! I made this background promotional piece for Sanctum that will be up for a week on Rock Paper Shotgun. I take no responsibility for the slogans shown on this piece, I had very little say in them.

So, the celebration? I've got a 100 followers on this blog now! Bittersweet enmi has been up and running for over a year and I've slowly seen more and more people come here to read my random words and look at the images I post. It's very enjoyable and I am so happy that you´re here to take a look! If you´re a one time visitor or a long term reader, I just want to send out some hugs to you!

4 comments:

  1. Oh how I've missed reading your blog. I've only just gotten the internet back after two long months and I'm glad I can finally read your blog again, it always inspires me to draw and paint, so thank you :)
    Also, congratulations on the 100 followers! You deserve it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, that feels so good to hear! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool work! Graz :D

    ReplyDelete