Sunday, October 2, 2011

Weekend Wishes!


Autumn is really here, and this Sunday morning I woke up early to see the sun rise from behind the yellowing trees outside my window. It was a really calm moment and it made me smile. Now I'm in bed with a big cup of tea. I have plenty of little art related things to do today. That's what happens when you work full time and then have the weekends for freelance work. It's all work work work, but this wish list made me smile. After all, all my work has to do with something I love doing. I just wish I had made a list of all the things I have to do because I have a feeling my little confused mind will manage to forget something...

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Emmi~ love your sentiments and the photos are inspiring! I am honored to be included! We are just going to bed over here in CA , but took a quick peek. Here is to a Happy Sunday wherever one may be!
    XOXOXO
    Sarah
    TutusChic

    ReplyDelete
  2. sharing some love from my Facebook too!
    https://www.facebook.com/TutusChic

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for including me in this gorgeous group! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! I am honored to be included here, thank you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Thank you for including me.

    ReplyDelete