Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Wrapped up in work

Working full time drains my energy like crazy. I wish I had more of that energy to keep on drawing when I get back home, but right now I'm so wrapped up in my work that I haven't been able to even hold a pen once I leave the office. I'll probably get used to the routine soon and get back to sitting at home fiddling with little cute things that make me smile.

Work has me smile too, and sigh and grunt but then I laugh at something someone says or feel a hint of pride when I manage to draw something I've never managed to draw before. It's a challenge and it's something that I truly enjoy despite the draining effect it has on me.

So, this picture? Yeah, some boxes arrived to the office today and I couldn't resist to climb into one. I wanted to use it as a river boat!

4 comments: