Saturday, November 12, 2011

Weekend Wishes!



I sat on my balcony today, smoking like I know I shouldn't, but it was so calm and I had just cleaned my kitchen to spotlessness. I've been so stressed out lately by my personal life that just never manages to just settle and give me some rest. Today though I feel like I can breathe properly, see new hope, look forward to days I hope to fill with art and sweet walks with the dog.

I'm really happy with my job at the moment, getting to do something I've dreamed of ever since I was a kid. This autumn might have been filled with dramatic storms of emotions for me, but today I don't feel as heavy and worried as before. This is my first 'weekend wishes'-post in what feels like ages, but I'm happy to be at it again. It always makes me happy.

4 comments: