Friday, December 16, 2011

dArtzine feature!


I've been a member on DeviantArt since I was 16. There are many things to say about this community, but I've always found that it's a great way for me to get my art out to be seen by as many as possible, and the kind words I've received from followers there has kept me going, believing in my own art.

Now one of my artworks has been featured in the dArtzine and I'm really excited to have my picture included with so many amazing pieces of art.

Now I'm getting ready to head away for the weekend, off to adventure. It's been a busy week, both good and bad. I just felt like this feature was a good reminder for me to truly thank all those who have supported me in my art, said little things of kindness or given me honest critique. Thank you sweethearts! <3

2 comments: